Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wallet

Wallet
Hmm, all ready to go to work
I brushed my teeth after I drank my coffee
And I see I don't have enough change here to take the bus so
Just find my wallet
Now where's that wallet?
Where is it?
It should be there and it's not there

WHERE'S MY WALLET?
WHERE'S MY WALLET?

Well, maybe I need to sit down and have a smoke
Think about this
Looked in the bedroom, lifted up the cushion
Couldn't find it there
Looked under the stove and it wasn't there
Can't do anything without my wallet

I NEED MY WALLET!
I NEED MY WALLET!

Well, couldn't find it
The apartment's all wrecked
Furniture's all turned upside-down
Everything's spilled onto the floor
It's all torn up and it's a total disaster
I have to get out of here because it's too messy
It's depressing me
So I'm gonna go to work
Maybe I'll find my wallet there!
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment