Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stress

Stress
Now with crystal clear vision
See across this division
With no way to refute her
Wicked day in my future

Plain to see proceeding to collision
You think you're abler to handle the lead
Want to play the queen
Wouldn't stay for tea

Here we can't be too friendly
Passing glances are deadly
Once the guard has been lowered
Soon come slithering over

Heard it all, no call for apologies
Didn't notice the show had begun
Thought that I was gone
Into oblivion
Vainly we pursue a new relation
Try to be more easy to please
Give you what you need
Complete attention

Always keen to part with more nonsense
Clutter my austere domain
Put me on with more nonchalonsense
Take me in then kick me out again

Empty of all volition
Fall into a condition
She is without compassion
Personality lacking

Only you infuse my enthusiasm
Keep me up until a quarter to four
Let me know I have
So much to live for
Plain to see proceeding to collision
Want to take me where I never have been
Don't know what you mean
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment