Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spellbound

Spellbound
Outside was heard the echo
Ringing loud and hollow
In good faith I responded
Promised to be all I ever wanted

Someone else lost in the night
My direction to the good life
Try to save the feeling I get
For what quite hasn't been revealed to me yet

Sometimes it seems to go slow
Still can't find tomorrow
Searching for a new road
Other than the one that nobody followed

Long as it will lead me straight out
Little left to be upset about
Safe from the fear that it's incorrect
If you smile after a disaster is met

It's likely to hold me spellbound
I hope that I never come back down
Wait for the next round

Ruthless in denial
Appearances worthwhile
An escape from evil
Left someone feeling too invincible

Then I must return again
And make sure the window is open
Never too late to wait for a dream
I wish you could see her so you know what I mean
Heading out for sights unknown
There's no telling how far it goes
Even if it were in the plan
To remain in the dark for as long as I can
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2012. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment