Thursday, October 3, 2013

Soliloquay

Soliloquay
The lands run rampant against the sea
The gulls understand it but they won't tell me

Leave me to play my long soliloquay
And hope that my fashion won't lose all it's passion

The way that you're staying, I wish it were real
I'm crazy from praying for a love I can't feel

Leave me today when I've learned how to wait
I need her tomorrow to give not to borrow
Leave me to play my long soliloquay
And hope that my passion won't go out of fashion

Idle my time is spent casting my lot
Thinking where life has went, what it has taught
That's how to run in a race against one
And come out the leader, all covered in streamers
Leave me to play my long soliloquay
And hope that my fashion won't go out of passion
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment