Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shabby

Shabby
I'm learning
You're worth a little more than I got
As soon as I can think of a plan
You change it any way that you can

Treat me shabby, make me pay
Keep you happy, let you have your way
Broke a promise when I fell
Hope it's honest if I have to tell

It's one thing
To say you will be coming soon
I'm staying every day in my room
Fading like a used up cartoon

Treat me shabby, you insist
Think you have me on a waiting list
Keep me under such a spell
What a blunder that you wished me well

Pretending
In spite of what you might have said
An ending that's as good as dead
Is lending guidance to my head
So shabby
Make me use up all my time
Broke a promise when I fell
Never thought I'd end up in Hell
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment