Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sense

Sense
(MUSIC VIDEO OFFLINE)
Thanks for the letter honey
Always good to hear from you
I know you feel guilty honey
I guess I felt it too
You bought a one-way ticket just in time
May not be a crime
But hardly is it fine

For in claims of love, aim is lost
Rainbow blinded, too absent minded
And of pride's expense, some defence
Should have seen it coming
Should have had sense

One bright day in the future
Look back and have a laugh
And share the surprises since we
Went on our separate paths
And if we've learned anything at all by then
We'll forget the end
Never mind the end

For in songs of love, talk is tall
Of things everlasting, not merely passing
But of time that went, some lament
Would have known beforehand
If I only had sense
Never be lonely
If I only had sense
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment