Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ram

Think you're riding to the top
Hope you're getting another head to chop
Don't know why you expect that I should tell you
How I almost fell for you
Think your choices are never wrong
Change the rules as you glide along
Devise a plan that you think I cannot see through
Without even meaning to

Would have been no further along
I concede, don't need to put you on
You'll attack when I turn my back
But I love you

Doesn't take much to deceive
Always looking for a story to believe
To release us from our desolation
A little stimulation
Racing after your surprise
Cannot fathom the darkness in your eyes
Sure they didn't mean to keep you waiting
It must be so frustrating

Should have left well enough alone
Might have been the difference would not be known
And though I'm taking my time
I don't want to

You think it's you who stands to lose
You couldn't handle a minute in these shoes
Your complaints would echo all unheeded
No matter how you pleaded
Thank yourself for a job well done
Please don't mind if I find a better one
Heard another hired hand was needed
Can't be too conceited

All is well within my zone
Not afraid of staying inside my home
Pretending I can make up my mind
When I want you
Some fun when I'm out in the cold
Fail to make it look casual
You can trace by my helpless face
That I love you
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment