Thursday, October 3, 2013

Puzzles

Puzzles
It's not a tragedy if your life's
Not going the way you expected it to
It's at the dead-end street when your life
Is coming around to a place that is new

If the fallen take possession
I won't follow that procession

There's always someone else you can find
Got it a little harder than you
Maybe they'd rather be more refined
Than getting hand from someone like you

When they're calling my direction
I won't holler for protection

Puzzles can't make you bright if you know the solution
Wouldn't want to start off with the wrong resolution

I don't blame you for your tears
Being alone is never much fun
But for the moment it appears
Two is just so much better than one

I won't leave you in suspension
I'll be with you incognita

Puzzles don't make you bright if you know the solution
Wouldn't want to start off with the wrong resolution
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment