Thursday, October 3, 2013

Past the Limit

Past the Limit
(MUSIC VIDEO OFFLINE)
Maybe it's slightly fleeting
Making your point at the end of the day
If you don't wish to see me
Why did you come so far out of your way?
You want me to answer for your personal trouble
Twisting me into your favourite pose
Pretending I knew when I was truly unable
Blasting the first thing out
Without a care or doubt

Lately I've been uneasy
Having been getting much respite at all
Anyone might seem crazy
So many eyes pointing back at the wall
I cannot complain about the added attention
Every gesture causing a fuss
I wouldn't attempt to prevent you to mention
Where I've been going wrong
What you said all along

Past the limit the minute she gets within range of you
Keeping with it all night the only way to see the day through

Less trouble than it's seeming
Growing more used to it all of the while
Might also be redeeming
Having you talk to me and seeing you smile
My grumbles and groans are only partially issued
Outside a flair for dramatic repose
I hope you don't find that my time has been misused
Getting my fever up
Can't get distressed enough

Past the limit the minute she gets within range of you
Keeping with it all night the only way to see the day through
Must not miss the minute she becomes as strange as you
Keeping with her all night the only way to see if it's true
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment