Thursday, October 3, 2013

Musician

Musician
I once looked around me
Saw no cause for holding out so long
Then she came and found me
Would unbound me till the doubt was gone

She could be only in my mind
Or a trick against my vision
But when deception looks that fine
I could become its willing victim

No more Sunday morning
Lying sideways without a care
No more shadow forming
Lashing out at the open air

I could have said it all before
From a familiar position
But then the days passed by the score
And I forgot of the decision

Once I made my mind up
Wouldn't wind up in a bottomless hole
Sky began to dry up
Hidden pathways started to unfold

I could have said it all before
While in a similar condition
I may be coming back for more
You cannot blame a man for wishing
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment