Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mayhem

Mayhem
Busy, heard the story
No use in ignoring me
Though I have no line to read you
Isn't it a shame I even need to?

Crazy, how can you scold me
Only for saying what you told me?
Had my head in other issues
Think I'm free to play in the streets
Soon as you come near, you start taking over
Tell me the place where you think we should meet
Can't be at peace with me feeling complete

Figuring out
What you snickered about
With your sister
Made a hotbed
No credibility

Mayhem will not be made again
Stem it at the origin
If there's nothing more to crawl through
Let your image safely pass
Back to you from inside your looking glass
Cannot forsee where the showdown will be
Cannot rely on what you hide in your sleeve

(Optional)
So you'll take me somewhere better
Make me like a real jet-setter
Serve a head on a platter
To forget the whole damn matter
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment