Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hot

Hot
Spotted by my open eye
A woman coming in
Badly as I may need her
Pretend that I don't see her
Below the open window
Try to find my place again
Chill along to the inflow
Exercise some discipline

It seems that she has reached
The age of sensuality
Never seen a body with
Such personality
Passing from a dream to
Sweet reality
Homing in without a trace of shame
To play havoc with my aim

She wants a good man
To look up to
Nod to everything he says
Won't interrupt him
Join him for a blissful night
Of abandon

It's like we're all alone
In a busy roomful
I'd make them disappear now
If it were that simple
Told me all my life
Not to act impulsively
Let her know I mean no harm
Til she has some trust in me

Need to see I am still in control
Bracing my hands to stop them from shaking
Wish to dismiss this ridiculous goal
Likely to make me late for my funeral

She wants a strong man
To sustain her
Let her know when she is bad
And contain her
Answer to his driving will
No conditions

Simply don't know how
I'm expected to take it
Squirming there in her chair
Gets me so frustrated
She has respect for me
Thinks that I'm intelligent
But upon examination
Maybe not so innocent

Got to take her home
For a new experience
My life will soon be done with
Take it far too serious
Got to let her go
Say goodbye inside my head
Wasn't meant to happen yet
Guess I shouldn't wish too far ahead
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2012. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment