Friday, October 4, 2013

Free

Free
I'm really getting tired of being falsely accused of stealing this song I wrote in 1992. Could lawyers, Adam Tracy and Kamaldeep Chopra investigate this? Could Google investigate this? And could my former band mates from the 1990's, Barry Westin, Paul Aselin, and Andre Sanchez please step up and defend my ownership of this song?

IF THERE ARE HORIZONTAL BARS ACROSS THIS VIDEO, THE PAGE HAS BEEN CRIMINALLY COMPROMISED. PLEASE INFORM GOOGLE.

Free and away I go
My problems all invisible below
What a good time

Free to take in strange new love
It seems I have a future to think of
For the first time

It feels so good to be outside
The wind is warm, the view is so wide
But that is not the end

For you and I
Could both be free
And all you have to do is come to me
At the right time

See how the day unfolds
Along a winding highway paved in gold
In the sunlight

Fields of green and oceans wide
Treasures waiting on the other side
Shining so bright

Do you have the love to stand
A paradise unaltered by Man?
It's waiting for us both

So climb aboard, enjoy the ride
We will not have to hurry or to hide
For a long time
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 1993, 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment