Friday, October 4, 2013

Ectomorph

Ectomorph
You don't have to start me explaining
You know that I won't be gaining
Say that I made a terrible mistake
I must have been awake

I go without brunch or a dinner
The schedule only gets thinner
Nothing appears to have enough force
To slow down the ectomorph

Living it up in life of leisure
Plenty of time to miss my pleasure
Soon as I say it doesn't really matter
Want to take over, make it all better

The path is all trampled and ready
The pace an example of steady
Make it halfway to the inconvenience store
Forget why I went outdoors

Too late for a romantic meeting
Too early for tricking or treating
Always finding less and less to ignore
About the ectomorph

Packing my load light as a feather
Standing up strong in the windy weather
Making the world think it might be haunted
Better come soon with the things I wanted
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment