Friday, October 4, 2013

Busybody

Busybody
You made me promise to be with you
Took it back when you said we were through
Gave me something for throwing in
An old recliner with a hidden pin

Must be some Miss Busybody
Lets you know when the work is shoddy

You loved me when I spoke to you
Made sure my heart was broke in two
Tortured me for months on end
Behind my back with your little friend

Must be done Miss Busybody
She's the centre of the party

I never thought the same as you
I can't act and dress like you think I should do
And even if I tried to comply
You'd find something wrong with how I cry

Must be done Miss Busybody
Having fun to make me sorry
Must be one Miss Busybody
Better off to laugh than worry

  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007-2010. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment