Friday, October 4, 2013

Aggression-Depression

Aggression-Depression
See the people running back and forth
Never see how much a day is worth
When the one in front lands on the ground
Jams the traffic back all over town

Carry me high, harry me low
Hit me where the sun don't show
Answer me why, talk to me slow
Act as if I did not know

Got their priorities in such a bind
I'm a minority, the aimless kind
Got my reality upended right
My personality all fenced in tight

Harry me high, carry me low
Hit me where the sun don't show
Answer me why, talk to me slow
Tell me where my love should go

(Murmured melancholy...)

If the things that I wanted
Are what you'd expect
It'll take a good while to catch onto it
No one will tell me yet
Sometimes I wish they would have murdered me instead
Better than living in this condition

(More murmured melancholy...)

If I knew I was giving
The best that I had
I could have been proud for a minute
It would have made me glad
Turns out that looking back is only looking bad
Less than a respite from this depression

  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2011. Words and music by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment